Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New Changes for 2008!

2008 brings some new changes to the blog. First, I have changed the name to Kentucky Tort and Insurance Law Journal. I have dropped the use of the term blog, not because I take issue with the word or because I don't fancy myself a blogger. Given that my posts are not posted everyday and that the topical nature of the blog is governed more by scheduled occurrences than day to day issues, I thought the word "journal" more closely fit with what it was I did here. Second, the domain name is now "www.kytortjournal.com." I am told by Blogger that it will continue to redirect readers to this domain, however, I anticipate that you may need to redirect your feeds to the new domain at some point. I am not sure yet what affect this change will have on feedburner subscriptions or feeds. My feedburner feed has not changed, yet. With any luck it won't. However, if it does I'll post and let you know what you might expect or need to do to continue to receive up to date posts.

No comments: