Wednesday, April 11, 2007

CLE Time of the Year Again.

The deadline to get your CLE credits is quickly approaching. I recommend checking with your local bar association first. Click the link in the sidebar to access the Louisville Bar Association for information on upcoming CLEs. For those looking for CLEs on upcoming tort and insurance law topics, I have listed some that may be of interest.

I recommend the Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys website. KATA consistently offers seminars on a monthly basis throughout the state on tort and insurance law topics. I will forgo trying to list them all and simply recommend that you visit their website and bookmark their event registration page which offers links to each seminar up to September 2007.

PESI is offering an Insurance Law Update 2007 in Lexington, Thursday, May 10th and in Louisville, Friday, May 11th. It is also offering an Evidence Workshop in Lexington, Thursday, April 26th and in Louisville, Friday, April 27th. You can get details and register at www.pesi.com.

The National Business Institute (NBI) is offering a seminar on Preparing and Trying a Bodily Injury Case in Louisville on June 5th. A basic to intermediate course designed to benefit both plaintiff and defense attorneys. For details or to register go to www.nbi-sems.com.

For those who need ethics credits the NBI is also offering Legal Ethics: Solutions to the Most Common Challenges in Lexington, June 25th and Louisville, June 27th. For details or to register go to www.nbi-sems.com.

I will continue to post seminars I think would be of interest to my readers. If your aware of a seminar and would like for me to post it, please email with the information, and I will try to get the word out.

No comments: